For once ‘Babs’ is almost right! The sun in my life is arriving on Tuesday, my BFF will be here for our two-week PJ party, it most definitely will be an excellent time. Now before you think it, I do not believe in such bunkum as horoscopes etc but an idle curiosity to check out the absurdity often has me glancing if only to go ^yeah, right^ (Oww, look at me going all posh and using the sarcastrophy).
So how is the to-do list, has it become a to-done one? Not really
- • Tidy/sort/chuck bathroom junk – woohoo, done
- • Today/sort/chuck bedroom junk – another one done
- • Wash towels – tick that one off
- • Start big shop list of don’t forgets – and another crossed off, it’s going well!
- • Shift/bag loose balls of yarn – well, erm, oops
- • Tidy away untidied bedroom bits – almost kind of, sorta, nearly
- • Finish web album work – it was going so well
- • Type up pod cast article – type up done, web page not created
- • Create contact page – about half way there.
I’ve under estimated how much time the web work would take, I’ve also procrastinated at working at the desk, because the getting up situ is not progressing. *sigh* Okay so new plan while BFF is here is to get web stuff done and uploaded to the server and also to try again at getting stood up from desk.
With my 0-s*** birthday just days away, I’ve been looking for that special something, a statement piece that will be worn often. I think I have found it. I am looking forward to the sitting around the table together, eating hearty food and enjoying each other’s company.
You know, there is even the possibility that I might do some croches! I know, shocking, I’ve done one row since finishing the Christmas commissions.
Toddles for now *waves*