- Work on the web site – phase one done, phase two being mulled over.
- Carry on with crochet project – tedious brick wall hit, stuck.
- Try and keep things tidier – that never lasted.
- Research Greenwich trip – tickets bought, all ready.
- Clear and tidy desk + draws – wellllll, should do better.
- Chase up Neuro Consultants Letter – hmm, not even started.
Okay the web work was a big job (pages of alterations, additions and amendments), phase two is reworking the photo section. Another big job as the new photo albums need adding, each separate photo needs resizing, often © marking, as well as captioning.
Desk work has a new problem, I cannot get up from the seat. I’ve been tentatively googling disabled office chairs as I’d like one to raise me to the standing position, but they are pricey and I need to try insitu, see what other issues it throws up. Then I could spend a lot more productive and play time at my computer rather than the iPad.
I’m slightly side tracked by sourcing a mobile beautician who can come and scrub the be-heck out of my tootsies, make them happy.
Must dash – the late evening sun shine is across my feet causing my eyes to close and mind to wander.