I have been tardy and slow with dealing with my list of stuff to procrastinate about :p I haven’t done a catch up on my lists nor set myself a new list since the end of May!! Where has time flown, well July is hanging about, feels like the 12th not the 9th, June zipped by in a blaze of thwaps, thunks and new balls please, now the tennis is all quiet for now I am at a restless loose end.
The old list.
- Clear Desk and its draws – I did this before the tinkertot invaded but it needs doing again.
- Put radio back in bedroom – Big Sis has done this for me 🙂
- Work up new review page for the website – This has been done, published and well received 😀
- Work YouTube links in site forum – Not yet
- Blog book reviews – Done this and on Amazon too :p
- Finish Jacobs Ladder Scarf – Oh yes, done and never ever again 🙂
- Finish Papilion scarf – nope, not looked at it
- Get OldMac sorted for recycling – erm, lets skip over that one
There is rumour of another car booty this weekend [looks at rainy skies], need to get the other stuff out together that is going. I have some cheap necklaces that I bought back in the 80’s 90’s that need pinning to the pillow. A couple of other things to add to the case of stuff ready to go.
I have been productive today, made in-roads in the ‘getting to visit BFF’ thing, emailing airports and airlines, checking availability and costs. I’ve done a fair bit of globing across the years but this short internal flight has my butterflies merging with other wigglies to get my nervous radar flipping all the way to eleven. Totally irrational, in this modern enlightened age, busy commercial rinky dink airports like our local ones should be geared up to handling a petite female in a wheelchair, surely, hopefully. It’s my first visit to Aberdeen, first flight from local airport, first visit to BFF’s new home and I am so much weaker and capable than travels before, my “What If” detector is having a nervous breakdown. It’ll be another two months before I go.
My my the old eye lids are heavy, feels like there are storms about. A few miles up coast was flooded by a rain storm the other day, we here had not a drop. Then again it was gone 3 before my tossing and turning put me to sleep. Might have to take the old iPad to bed tonight, listen to an audio book, see if that drops me off.
Jobs list is taking a break for the summer, lol. Who am I kidding, the jobs are still there I am just choosing to ignore them .. I am the rebel hear me roar!!