Some how jobs, tasks and doing have gotten done, along with a few others that strayed into the mix. Curious as I have not consciously put the effort in nor felt like getting on with it, but reviewing the ‘completed’ on the Reminders app on BigMac and iPad, i have done ‘stuff’!!
So let us review the old lists
- Start Wiki page edit — Done it, the whole article, and cross referenced with other wiki articles, and added additional photos, AND sourced and added numerous citations. Have also kept a backup in Word incase some bugger decides to go all crap-a-doodle on it. Feel quite chuffed with myself for getting that all done 😀
- Work on papillion scarf — Done that one and starting a second today :p
- Upload last of TP tapes — Decided not to bother, as I subscribe to Audible I can soon replenish and replace,plus I did not realise how many I had as books as well as tapes.
- Sort through clothes [chuck, charity or car boot] — We did it yesterday. Not as daunting as I thought, Big Sis only told me off a couple of times for having stuff and never wearing it, and it only took about half an hour 🙂
- Listen to music at minimum every other day — Not done this, but I have been listening to my audio books more, so I say thats a sort of tick
- Blog once or twice a week — I think I am sort of about managing sometimes ish
- Maintain Chores regime — No way hose, it gets done when it gets done.
- Redo web page front animated gif — Had to start from scratch resourcing the pictures to crop and prep before working out the sequence and running it altogether through an online gif maker [efforts can be seen on the home page of http://www.stcgibb.com] I think it looks good and when linked to things on Facebook the thumbnail looks well professional.
- Finish Broomstick Scarf — this was for a friends birthday, i managed it in time and washed it, blocked it, washed it again and she loves it! 😀 😀
- Finish yellow neck warmer — Couldn’t do this as I do not have enough of that shade so I started a Jacobs Ladder one instead 🙂
As well as that I have sorted out my desk draws and put paperwork away ‘properly’ but it needs doing again really. I have seriously neglected my own web site, but I might consider a revamp later this year, or I might delete the whole thing, cannot work out which way to go with it. I have read and reviewed a number of books and am amassing my ‘alternative-to-boring-sport-all-over-the-tv’ list. Had a disappointment with a project, I found a gorgeous perfectly ideal new cross stitch kit but it is no longer produced and I cannot find it anywhere, not ever just the chart.
I need to think of a new list – these are more major projects than a to-do list, which is never ending!
- Clear Desk and its draws
- Put radio back in bedroom
- Work up new review page for the website
- Work YouTube links in site forum
- Blog book reviews
- Finish Jacobs Ladder Scarf
- Finish Papilion scarf
- Get OldMac sorted for recycling
As for right now, please excuse me, I know it is 2.45pm but I am so fecking freezing, I am going to go to bed, cover myself with the duvet and turn the electric blanket on. If and when I thaw, I may return, mind you a two hour nap sounds nice. Big Sis has decided that we are car-booting Sunday, so that alarm set for 5am and pick up about 5.40am because if we join the waiting traffic after 6.15 we will be pitched back in the bushes!!