It’s doing it again, isn’t it? The calendar, the seasons, the weather ….. January felt two month long and here we are hurtlig towards double digit March and it feels like barely a fortnight since January. Did no one bother sending Mother Nature and Father Time new calendars??
Time is hurtling and the pile of tasks, jobs, projects, chores, demands, etc is growing. Other than yesterday I have been sat at the computer five to eight hours a day and somehow not much headway has been made. Well, in truth, when creating a brand new web page from scratch it is tediously time consuming. Sourcing text, photos, video and graphics, obtaining the necessary permissions, editing, resizing, logo adding the snaps, file type converting and uploading to the server; trying to make things flow and look eye pleasing, be reader informative without boggy or buggy depending on the devices os system and browser of choice. The brain has become html bracket blind, I almost sent a text with in! It is behind schedule, thanks to some unscrupulous people in the world who take for themselves from people’s private photo accounts, blogs and pages, people are reluctant to give permissions to share their bounty. I have not even began collating and © marking for the new photo album, but that is thankfully a little easier than a new page. should have started the basics sooner – I only have myself to blame.
So what of the Februry ‘list’
- organised the Residents AGM .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 🙂 made the call, booked the Hall [April]
- prepared the end of year accounts .. .. .. .. .. started, need to fill in the numbers
- filed the tree work order with the local council .. .. .. .. .. .. they came and looked
- organised reminders regarding quotes for work to be done
- completed the broom stick scarf .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 🙂 finished it and started another
- inventoried the wool I have left .. .. .. .. .. .. 🙂 Well know how many scarves I can make
- begun second project, most likely doggy coat .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 🙂 finished that one.
- listed ‘needs’ on family tree research
- drafted letter to Aunt and Uncle
- proofed and printed profiles
- sourced two shoe boxes to keep stuff in .. .. .. .. .. 🙂 but not the putting away, yet.
- begun edit on movie files
- backed up files properly
- gotten info re iMac OS upgrade
- finished reading The Fry Chronicles .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 🙂 done and done 🙂
- watched borrowed 3-dvd set [Senna – TT Closer to the edge – Fastest] .. .. .. .. .. 🙂 done
- blogged about them too .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .:) done and oh those eyes 😛
That’s 10 out if 17 done ….. 59% ….. does that constitute a C-? Oww-err not exactly a glowing report for the shortest month of the year, especially when one of those was done yesterday. Somehow this yer the winter apathy will just not shift, the sleep pattern will not coordinate with the clock and all in all I am feeling out of go-go juice. The sunshine of the past couple of days has been wonderful to see but the cold blast as I opened the window not so welcome, nor the coring and squwarking of the damnable seagulls.
So the rest of this mad march month … onto a new list
- Do the ones undone from February
- Sort out the run around with the National Archive [should blog this]
- Scan photos for printing order
- Blog about Kathy Reisch books read [3 so far this year]
- Finish and publish website pages, album, updates
- Update my sites page
Think i will leave it there for now .. right then back to the blindness known as html writing.