Well the great month of August is upon us, pinch punch first of the month, out with the old in with new and all that other good stuff. I have decided to ferret around my feet for those sturdy boot straps and give em a good old yank. Attainable goals are being set for the month and we shall see how my resolve holds.
So, I [hand on that bit most precious, you can decide for yourselves] do promise to attempt to complete the following by the 1st September 2012.
- To complete the royal blue neck warmer and crochet another.
- To get up-to date with the Resident’s Association paper work, invoices, accounts etc.
- To read a whole book AND blog review it.
- To complete and print off the profiles for one branch of my family tree [there are four branches]
- To up-date my own web site and publish the changes.
There is no reason why these things cannot clear my desk and make way for the exciting and different projects planned for September. Extremely do-able, wouldn’t you agree?? Thing is, I have no reason or deadline or consequence for not getting them done, so like now it can so easy just click across to Pogo Games and play a round of Bejewelled Twist. When things are pretty much only reliant on self will, well, that stuff is not exactly bountiful, along with elbow grease, and that other stuff …. optimism, lol.
Right then, another round of Twist before I go stir the slow simmering stew and start the pasta – sorry if this blog is accompanied by any strange rumblings, the downside f slow simmering a stew is the delicious aroma and mouth-watering anticipation.