Way back way back way, tagged as ‘projects’ I listed some of the house jobs that needed attention and were languishing in my malaise to be done, dusted, sorted and cleared, yes some required the assistance of a third and fourth party and I can have a general reluctance to ask for help, mainly because I ‘should’ or ‘used-to’ be able to do these things by myself. So lets review the lists.
- Family Tree – Still stuck, need to write letters and make calls
- Cross Stitch – Never even started
- Get the gadget – Sourced the video one and got the cassette one
- Make over session – Never did
- Web Sites – Must refresh mine
- Jewellery sort – Never did
- Clothes – 3/4 done, two draws left to do
- Autobiography Book – Still have not started
And now we can add the winter jobs ~ might have more luck as most of these involve my Sister.
- De-junk Under-stairs Cupboard – DONE
- New crockery and mugs, throw out ALL the old – DONE [well not the mugs yet]
- De-junk kitchen cupboards – DONE
- De-junk wardrobe and draws – [non cloth items] erm oops
- Sort and dispose of books, videos, DVD’s – DONE
- Sort, re box, cross stitch/crochet/sewing ‘stuff’ – not even started!
- Tip old hi-fi, old suitcase, old iron, any other unwanted/unused/working ‘junk’ – DONE
- Hang the three photos in Hall [get the hooks] – Well nearly, just need a man with a hammer.
Well that all looks a pretty even mix of done, started and almost there and a few never got round too’s .. So what is that a B maybe – Has made a promising start but must strive to maintain the momentum and enthusiasm – haha think I was a teacher writing reports in a former life.
Of course, the thing with getting jobs done is that they are soon replaced with other jobs So what’s next …….
- Upload and edit audio cassettes [about 40 of them]
- Upload and edit videos [about seven]
- Crochet the squares, the broomstick crochet scarf and the metallic thread snowflakes
- Finish the books by the bed
- Research, demo, cogitate iPad purchase
- Get on with projects above not started or progressed.
All these don’t appear on my ‘to-do’ lists that are scribbled on my scrap pad and tomorrow night I will post the progress of this week.
Oww I say – I go awol for 43 days and looks three blogs within four days – I am spoiling you!!
Off to choose my next colours for the squares ………….