I am putting myself on report … I have not been diligent in my project duties. Back in July I blogged a list of things that I had every intention of setting to and then in August in a mad flurry of gusto I completed a couple and started on another.
We are at the end of October and my progress has gone backwards, here was the July list ..
- Vienna Album – Did it
- Family Tree – Made a start, but have not stuck to it and I must
- Cross Stitch – Never even started
- Get the gadget – Still have not, no excuse either.
- Make over session – Never did
- Blue Boxes – Did it
- Web Sites – Did it , needs re-tweaking to keep them fresh
- Jewellery – Never did
- Clothes – Never did
- Autobiography Book – Never did
So that is three done, one half done out of 10, 35% – what is that a C-??
And now we can add the winter jobs ~ might have more luck as most of these involve my Sister.
- De-junk Under-stairs Cupboard
- New crockery and mugs, throw out ALL the old
- De-junk kitchen cupboards
- De-junk wardrobe and draws
- Sort and dispose of books, videos, DVD’s
- Sort, re box, cross stitch/crochet/sewing ‘stuff’
- Tip old hi-fi, old suitcase, old iron, any other unwanted/unused/working ‘junk’
- Hang the three photos in Hall [get the hooks]
We are planning … well more like my Sister has decided I am going to help her with … a weekend at the Flea Market, see if we can sell some of our “products awaiting purpose” i.e. junk.
But right now, I am going to put batteries in my bug zapper and fry this damn buzzing bugging fly’s arse